Every night I try and make a big salad to go with dinner. I like to throw in a lot of good veggies and or fruits to pack in the nutrients and vitamins in one yummy bowl.
Lately, I’ve been making my own dressing too. I keep it pretty simple, but throw in fun things that compliment what’s in the salad every once in a while.
All in all it takes only a few minutes to throw this together, and it tastes light and delicious, yet packs in the flavor!
Next week I’ll post the Orange Chicken with Grilled Onions and Quinoa that I made to go along with this. It all went so well together-YUM!
(I’ll be honest, I don’t measure, so the below are approximates to feed 3-4 people)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from one crushed clementine
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle all over the salad with Trader Joe’s Balsamic Glaze
- One large handful of greens per person that you want to feed
- 1-2 clementines quartered and sliced in half
- 1 oz goat cheese crumbled (omit for Paleo or Whole 30 option)
- Additional toppings that I frequently use (crushed almonds, or walnuts, pumpkin seeds, or hemp seeds)
Pingback: Grilled Orange Chicken with Onions and Quinoa |