- 1 cup (raw) cashews
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- pinch celtic sea salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Place the cashews and water in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth
- Blend in the agave, vanilla, almond extract and salt
- Place the chia seeds in a large mason jar (½ gallon size), pour the cashew mixture into the jar and shake well (very well!) – or just whisk well in a bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight
Thanks Elana’s Pantry!