This was a leftover meal from the already ridiculously easy Salmon Avocado Mango Salad with Soft Boiled Egg that I made a few weeks ago. I meant to do a follow up post right away, but…
You know….LIFE! Summer has been kicking my arse lately!
In any case! This is a great two-fer meal. Make one and then the other the next day. Isn’t that the mom holy grail???!!
Adjust the measurements as needed! 🙂 From the original post (makes both meals!)
Ingredients (Would serve 4)
- 3 6oz cans of wild Alaskan Salmon
- 10 grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 large avocados
- 1 Mango diced
- 1/2 and inch slice red onion diced (or a scallion)
- 1/3 cup diced pickles
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Head of Butter Lettuce
- For garnish and a bit of heat- my favorite…Garlic Hot Sauce
- Drain Salmon, place in large bowl, and break it up.
- Dice tomato, avocado, mango, and onions and stir into salmon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Scoop into butter lettuce cups, and pierce with a toothpick and an extra tomato for garnish