Nothing says summer like a Frozen Strawberry Lime Coconut Margarita! Totally delicious and I made mini frozen slushies for the kids with the ingredients (except alcohol!). It was a nice cool treat for them, and you could serve this as a fun (non alcoholic) and festive dessert drink for grown-ups as well!
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups strawberries
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 oz tequila
- Lime and shredded coconut for garnish
- Combine first four ingredients in blender, blend until smooth and then pour into ice cube tray or a large Ziploc bag and freeze for 2-4 hours
- Combine strawberries and 3 Tbsp lime juice in blender and blend until smooth
- When ready to make margaritas, put frozen coconut lime mixture in blender and puree. At this point you can remove some for the kids. then add in tequila and blend until smooth.
- Pour coconut lime mixture into four margarita glasses, add some strawberry puree to each glass and garnish with lime wedges and shredded coconut
- Serve! Enjoy!
Inspired by Tequila Avion’s mini video on Instagram.