One of my favorite combinations is mango and avocado. It’s refreshing and light, yet filling with the good fat from the avocado. Add in a little goat cheese, drizzle with a balsamic glaze + Olive oil, then toss over arugula, and you have a ridiculously easy and delicious summer salad!
- One Mango
- 1 Avocado
- 1 oz Goat Cheese (I love the individually wrapped oz medallions that you get at Trader Joe’s. NOT AN AD, just love them 🙂 They stay fresh longer, and…portion control!! haha)
- Balsamic Reduction ( you can reduce your own by boiling Balsamic Vinegar, and then simmering on the cooktop until thick), OR…you can cheat and use this from Trader Joe’s 🙂
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Serve over a bed of Arugula or spinach would be great too!
What you do…
- Put a few handfuls of Arugula in your bowl.
- Dice Up your mango, toss them in.
- Dice up your avocado, toss them in.
- Crumble your goat cheese over everything.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze + Olive Oild, and that’s it!