Chia Seed Pudding Cups are super easy to make and a tasty and healthy paleo snack! You mix chia seeds into a cup of coconut milk, add some flavor and toppings, refrigerate for a few hours and voila! 🙂 No baking, no cooking, no fuss!
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Flavor/topping of choice (pick one or make up your own combo!) 🙂
- 1/2 tsp almond essence + chopped almonds
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom or cardamom seeds (open the pod)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence + fresh berries (I used red currants)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon + cinnamon sticks
- Mix the coconut milk, chia seeds and flavor well
- Pour into serving cup
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or up to a couple of days
- Serve and enjoy
Beautiful! – Looks delicious!
Thanks! Enjoy! 😊
Thanks! It definitely is. Enjoy!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Figs |