Ever since I successfully made a Healthy Cherry Garcia, I’ve been dying to make a Mint Chocolate Chip version. I’ve had this recipe in my mind for a LONG time, and finally got around to making it last night. I might play around with it a little more, but overall, I think it was pretty good for the first try! Ingredients (serves 3-4)
- 3 Frozen Bananas (cut into 2-3 inch pieces prior to freezing)
- 1/2 cup frozen Avocado (cut into cubes then frozen)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Half of a vanilla bean (slice open and scrape inside out)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Garnish with dark chocolate chips
Put frozen bananas, Avocado, almond milk, peppermint extract and inside of vanilla bean in a high speed blender or Cuisinart, and pulse/stop and stir occasionally until it gets to a creamy consistency. You might need to add more almond milk.
Maya loves to push the button 🙂
Garnish with the dark chocolate chips (although, omit this if you are strict on certain diets).