My parents bought me a spiralizer for my birthday, and I’m in LOVE! I can’t wait to make “pasta” out of various veggies, but first, I tried it on some peppers. It literally took me less than a few minutes to spiralize 3 peppers! At first, I was just doing it to get them all pre-cut for the week, but then they looked so pretty, I decided to make a little salad out of them for dinner! Eat as is or add chicken or fish for a delicious meal!
- 1 Each of a red, yellow, and Orange Pepper Spiralized (or diced if you don’t have one)
- 1 Mango cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium avocado cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- A handful Cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 shallot diced
- 4 chicken breasts marinated in the same ingredients used for the dressing. (omit for a delicious vegetarian salad!)
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- After you spiralize the peppers they will be in one continuous cut. I loaded them all onto a cutting board and just cut the pile into 4ths.
- Cut everything else up and toss in a bowl!
- Put all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whisk til blended. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve over grilled chicken (or fish would be yummy too!) Grilling on medium heat 8-10 minutes per size depending on the size of the breast.