Some nights pizza just sounds good. Ok, most nights pizza sounds good haha, but that’s not going to happen… I love trying to make healthy options that our teenage boys will still like. Do they like it as good as our favorite delivery? No…but they still chow it down, and I feel good. Oh, and it’s pretty easy too!Ingredients
- Pizza crust or ready made frozen cheese pizza of your choice (you can find gluten free options easily now!) I used Costco’s Frozen Cheese pizza-not greasy at ALL!
- Aidell’s Chicken Sausage (I used apple), diced. Amount varies on how many you are feeding.
- Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Peppers (diced) Amound varies on how many you are feeding.
- 1 Avocado diced
- Handful of BasilWhat to do
- LOAD the pizza up with the chicken sausage and peppers. That way, everyone is filling up on healthy stuff! Cook as per directions.
- Once cooked, top with avocado and basil and serve it up!