Avocado toast is just about everywhere, and for good reason. It’s DELICIOUS and good for you too!! You can keep it pure, or mix it up. That’s one of the things I love about food and fashion. You can get inspired by others, and then make it your own. I got this idea from Frugal Feeding‘s Avocado Puff Tart recipe. My mouth started watering the minute I saw it…
We got some yummy artisan bread at the Sunday Farmer’s Market, and I just new I wanted to make a variation of his recipe using it. I had some tomatoes that were on their last legs, so I diced them up, soft boiled some eggs, and dinner was served! SO easy and delicious-total win!!Ingredients
- Loaf of bread (any kind will do-can even use gluten free!)
- Avocado (amount varies on how many people you are going to feed)
- Soft Boiled eggs (I did one per slice of toast)
- Chili Pepper Flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice up some bread.
- Mash up the avocado in a bowl and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Dice up the tomotoes
- Soft Boil the eggs. Bring a pot of water to boil. Drop eggs in and let them cook for 8 minutes. Drain water, and immediately cover with cold water to stop them from cooking further.
- Pile everything on the bread and sprinkle with chili flakes (optional).Enjoy!