I love when one ingredient is the basis for a meal. In this case it was some peaches that I bought that weren’t quite ripe, but I was itching to eat them. So…I BBQ’d them! I swear everything tastes better when you put it on the grill! Although, I may still be still flushed with my new found grilling ability 🙂 Ingredients (to serve 4)
- 2 peaches (I used ones that were almost ripe, but still a little on the firm side)
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 avocado
- 10 cherry tomatos
- 3 large leaves of basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (amount not measured, but will describe in instructions :))
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Light your grill and set it to a medium heat.
- Cut your onion into 1/2 inch slices
- Season the chicken breasts and onion with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Set both on the grill for 8-10 minutes (depending on the size of your chicken breasts)
- Cut peaches in half and lightly coat with olive oil and a little bit of sea salt.
- At the 8-10 minute mark, flip both the chicken and onion and add the peaches to the grill.
- Cook everything for another 8-10 minutes until chicken cooked all the way through.
- During the cooking, cut avocado and tomatoes into 1/2 inch squares. Dice up the basil and toss all together in a bowl.
- Layer everything together and ENJOY!!! 🙂