The sage give these a delicious “breakfast sausage” flavor. Excellent served with Parsley, Cilantro and Tarragon Pesto.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh sage
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Combine turkey, sage, rosemary, honey, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, form the mixture into 8 patties
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium low heat
- Cook patties, turning them once and pressing down to flatten, approx. 5-8 mins per side or until golden and crispy (mine turned out more steamed then crispy, but were still good!)
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for the inspiration Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry.