This is a great go-to dessert year round, but especially in winter when fresh berries are no longer in season. Posting it now in case berries are not yet available in your region/stores, but this is equally good with fresh berries!
You can also serve plain Greek yogurt with berries, or for a totally yummy non-dairy and paleo version, try berries with coconut milk! Totally delish any season!
- Vanilla ice cream, plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- Berries (frozen or fresh)
- If using frozen berries, add 1/2 cup per person to a bowl and microwave on high for about a minute
- Pour over ice cream or yogurt
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Can you taste summer already? 🙂