Ava and I have matching pink ballet flats thanks to Nene Shoes, a new company we discovered because they discovered us (through this blog, dit-elle)! I guess it never occurred to me to wear matching shoes (or even look for them), but Ava was pretty thrilled for us to be shoe twins! The shoes are very well made, leather, comfy slip-on ballet flat types, and cute cute cute! 🙂
Also, see Lauren and Maya’s matching shoes here.
- J.Crew Toothpick Jean here
- Boden Relaxed Merino Silk Sweater here
- Shoes- Nene “Emma Flats” with Pink and Taupe here
- Gray shirt, found on ThredUP
- Black leggings
- Shoes – Nene “Emma (matching mini) Flats” with Pink and Taupe here