I’ll admit. I didn’t think anything could replace ooey gooey sticky sugary marshmallows for popcorn balls, BUT….these are so dang good! No refined sugar, yet naturally sweetened with Raw Honey-YUM!! Oh, and 3 ingredients for the WIN!! What you need… (made 15 balls)
- 10 Cups of Popcorn (ok, so I cheated and used Skinny Pop) Yes, I could have easily popped my own, and it’s SO unlike me to pay more for something I can do myself. This is the exception. I eat it everyday, and being able to just pour some into my bowl in 15 seconds? WORTH EVERY PENNY! And, it only has 3 ingredients too, so… :)) Oh, and 10 cups is a rough guestimate when you have a toddler reaching in and eating as we went… 😉
- 1/4 Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Raw Honey
What to do…
- Melt coconut oil and honey together in a saucepan.
- Drizzle over the bowl of popcorn, stirring as you go. Then get down and dirty with your hands to make sure all the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Put the bowl into the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to let it cool/solidify a little.
- Scoop out in 1/2 scoops and really pack them into the balls. They are still a little crumbly, and you need to reeeeeeally pack them. I tried to let Maya help, but it really was more for her to feel included. Hers just kept falling apart…aka…she ate as she packed. 😉
- Refrigerate until you eat, and enjoy!! Check back, because I made the cutest little DIY edible craft out of these. I honestly couldn’t believe it turned out exactly like I pictured in my head-that RARELY happens haha! 🙂