What’s better than Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates and Bacon Wrapped Dates? Throw all those ingredients together and make Bacon Wrapped Goat Cheese Dates! 🙂 These are so tasty, and a perfect dish for the upcoming holiday season! I like to serve these as an appetizer, or together with a light soup like a squash, mushroom or other mild soup!
- 12 dates, pitted
- 6 strips of bacon, cut in half
- small block of goat cheese
- Fresh thyme as garnish (optional)
- Stuff dates with goat cheese
- Wrap one 1/2 slice of bacon around tightly
- Bake for ~20 minutes at 400 degrees or until bacon is crispy and starting to turn brown