Ok, ok. Just when you think I’ve posted enough mango avocado salad recipes…here’s another one haha. I just can’t help myself. The combination is just so good!! Maya chowed it down, and asked for 2nds!
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it right? 😉 Ingredients
- 2 Cups diced chicken (I used left over rotisserie chicken, but you could grill up a few breasts seasoned with olive oil, salt and pepper)
- 1 ripe mango diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomatos
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced peppers (I used red, orange, and yellow)
- 1/4 Cup diced red onion (I omitted this, because Maya is weird about onions, but I think it would be a great addition!)
- Dressing of choice. I cheated and used a pre-made poppyseed dressing, but you could use either of these paleo friendly recipes Esther has posted. Mango dressing here or Creamy Lemon Garlic Dressing here. Or the Avocado Dressing I posted here.
- Serve over a bed of butter lettuce. Arugula or spinach would be great too!