After Maya’s birthday this year, I thought it would be a good idea for her to have a part in her thank you cards. This is a super easy, relatively fast DIY that you can do with your toddler or…on your own 🙂 You could do these for thank you cards, or even frame them as art!What You’ll Need…
- Blank Note Cards with Envelopes. I got mine at Target on clearance, but you could get some at any craft store.
- Cookie sheet lined with tinfoil. You could just lay out an old sheet/newspapers, but I like to collect all the unused excess glitter and save it :).
What to do…
- Lay the blank cards out
- Let your toddler drizzle the glue all over. I had to rotate the cookie sheet a few times and guide her around so that there wasn’t just a big puddle haha, but she got the hang of it. The best part is that it’s her design!
- Sprinkle glitter over the top and then shake off excess.
- Let it sit until it dries.
- You can write your thank you message on the back with a note “Handmade by…”
The above images are the 2nd set we made recently. Here’s the ones she made for her birthday. I love that she’s super proud of them, and that she has a part in the actual “Thank You” process 🙂 Have fun!