Just a warning. I will be posting a few recipes using this/variations of this. It is THAT good!! I made this big bowl thinking we’d have leftovers (it was just me, the Huz, and Maya). Well…we polished off the entire bowl haha 🙂 Ingredients
- 2 Mangos cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1 1/2 medium avocados
- 20 Cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup Walla Walla sweet onions diced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 5 leaves of fresh Basil diced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut everything up and toss in a bowl!
- Or….if you are short on time, toss everything into a Cuisinart and pulse a few times.
- Serve over fish, chicken, or as a dip with chips or pitas!
Yum! I love recipes with multiple varieties!
Sent from my Windows Phone ________________________________
I added some bell peppers the 2nd time around 🙂
Sounds refreshing – perfect for wraps and even curries/Mexican food.
OH! On a wrap or soft taco, yes!! I will be doing that next haha. Thanks for the idea 🙂
Pingback: Costco’s Garlic Pepper Pacific Cod with Mango and Avocado Salsa |