This is a no frills, super easy, super yummy tzatziki sauce! Serve with fresh cut veggies as an appetizer, as a dressing for gyros, lamburgers or Greek salad. Any recipe that can be made in a food processor is a winner in my book!
- 1 8oz container of Greek yogurt
- 1 hothouse cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill (or dry)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Put everything in a blender
- Process until well combined
- Transfer to a separate dish, cover and refrigerate
- Let flavors meld for at least an hour for best taste
This Tzatziki sauce is not quite as thick as some recipes – I saved a few steps by NOT pressing water out of chopped cucumber or de-seeding it, but it tasted great!