This is a super simple cocktail. With the rich orange flavor of Cointreau, balanced with tart lime or lemon juice, and topped off with some sparkling water, it’s a great holiday drink to serve!
- 2 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 oz Club Soda
- Pour Cointreau and fresh lime juice into a glass and add ice.
- Top with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with a lime and orange zest.
Thanks Cointreau for the recipes and bartending tips!
Potatoes, eggs, prosciutto and some herbs all in one! These are a very pretty addition to a breakfast or brunch spread, or keep in the freezer for a great protein snack!
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and grated (super fast – run potatoes through your food processor with grater blade)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 12 eggs
- 3 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine potatoes, butter, 1/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl. Divide potato mixture evenly among prepared muffin tin and gently press to form a thin layer on the bottom and sides of each cup.
- Bake until just golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and reduce the temperature to 350° F.
- Gently crack 1 egg into each potato basket. Sprinkle with prosciutto, chives and parsley.
Top each egg with remaining cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until eggs are set, 10 to 13 minutes. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving.
Thanks PCC Natural Markets!