My favorite dressing at PCC is this fresh “dill ranch” dressing. They only sell it in small one serving sizes with salads to go, so I looked up the recipe, made it, and it turned out just as excellent as the in store version!
Here you go! 🙂
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (I omitted because I didn’t have this ingredient, still tasted great!)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk (to make thinner if desired)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir together with a whisk until the herbs and spices are mixed evenly.
- For a thinner dressing add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables or salad.
Thanks PCC Natural Markets for this recipe!