This is a delicious raw salad – grated beets, carrots, and kale are tossed with some vinegar, maple syrup and sesame seeds. The results is a light, fresh and crispy salad. Make it a meal by serving with a side of avocado or fried eggs!
- 2 medium red beets, peeled and grated
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup baby kale
- 3 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Grate the beets and carrots. The easiest way I’ve found to grate vegetables is to use the grater blade in a food processor – takes <30 seconds!
- Finely chop the kale
- Toss with vinegar, syrup and sesame seeds
- Season with salt