Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, except for mommy wrapping presents..!
And she needed some coffee!
Not really. But maybe. It certainly will be a good Christmas breakfast drink tomorrow morning. Coffee, spices, hot milk and some optional whipped cream on top. This is delicious. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup fresh ground coffee
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1-2 cups milk (cows, almond, coconut, or other)
- In a coffee filter, add coffee, cardamom, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Mix gently to combine
- Add water to coffeemaker and brew
- Heat milk until just steaming
- Pour coffee into mug and top with desired amount of milk
- Optionally serve with some fresh whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick
- Cheers and Merry Christmas, happy holidays!