I try and make a really big salad with every dinner.
I love when I can put so many flavorful fruits, veggies, and herbs in there, that you don’t really need a fancy dressing. I drizzled a little bit of olive oil, honey, and a bit of sea salt and pepper on top of this, and it was good to go!
- Large handful of mixed greens.
- 4-5 Large basil leaves shredded
- 1/2 Medium avocado diced
- 1 medium size peach
- A handful of cherry tomatoes or about 1 cup of roma or heirloom tomatoes cut.
- 2 Tablespoons of goat cheese
- Drizzle olive oil over the top and a little bit of raw honey.
- Salt and pepper to taste