A great variety of deviled eggs that adds yummy avocado to a protein rich appetizer!
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- chili powder, for garnish
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks
- In a bowl, mash yolks and avocados
- Stir in cilantro, chives, lime juice, salt, and red pepper flakes
- Scoop filling into egg whites with a 1 tablespoon ice cream scoop
- Refrigerate until serving
- Sprinkle with chili powder and serve!