Do you love deviled eggs? This is a classic recipe – a bit art and a bit science – but with the promise of a super delicious appetizer!
- Chives, chopped
- Parsley, for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
- Bring pot with eggs and water to a boil and then simmer eggs for about 15 minutes
- Peel under cool water
- Cut each egg in half and remove the yolks into a separate bowl
- Stir in mayonnaise until desired color and consistency is reached (this is the art part.. you’ll need to try your way forward)
- Stir in chopped chives
- Scoop yolks back into egg-whites and top with chopped parsley and a dusting of paprika
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
These look great, and you make them sound so simple! I’ve always been a wimp and bought them instead, ha. Maybe I’ll give them a shot?
Thanks @semisweettooth! I was totally afraid to make deviled eggs (because they just seemed so complicated), but I promise, it really is not that hard! 🙂 Good luck!
LikeLiked by 1 person