It’s the time of year when we start eating every meal outside on our deck – so lovely! Here’s an easy and delicious (and pretty!) salad. 🙂
- Mixed greens (spinach and arugula are great, but really any mixed greens work well)
- Candied pecans
- Goat Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic or White Champagne Vinegar
- Toss greens with vinegar and olive oil
- Add in raspberries and pecans and toss lightly
- Top with goat cheese
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
On the dinner menu: I served this with Herb and Parmesan Baked Salmon and chilled Sauvignon Blanc.