A friend of mine gave us some popsicle molds a few months ago, which was so cool because I’ve been meaning to make popsicles forever! Maya goes cuckoo for popsicles, and I love the idea of making some with her 🙂 Plus, you can totally control what you put into them, and they are so easy! Really, any fruit would work. Ingredients (Made 6)
- 1 carton of Yogurt (any kind-I used Greek Vanilla, but you could also use Almond or Coconut Milk Yogurt if you need to go Dairy/Soy Free/)
- 1 Cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or whatever milk you want :))
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- Pay very close attention, because this can get tricky… 😉
- Toss everything into a blender, pour into popsicle molds, then freeze.
- Any leftovers can be enjoyed as a smoothie!