With hints of cinnamon, coriander, cumin and the heat of cayenne, these nuts fill your house with a savory warm aroma while baking and make a delicious snack (with or without cocktails). Garam masala is a fragrant Indian spice blend, often found in bulk.
- 2 cups lightly salted mixed nuts
- 1 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Preheat oven to 325
- Combine all ingredients and toss to coat
- Spread in a single layer on a parchment paper lined pan
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once or twice during cooking
- Store tightly covered, up to one week
I’d like to invite you to the Fab Woman Virtual Christmas party, which starts today. Being an online party all you need to do is to turn on your computer, get comfy with a drink, click on my blog anytime after 5pm CET and via the party-post imagine together the best celebration ever! Looking forward to seeing you there. Anami, xx
Like I needed an excuse…I’m in 🙂 Thanks!
Love this! I’ve been looking for little treat ideas that are NOT cookies, cakes, etc. Pinning this to make next week =D
Yay! Esther made these, but I can’t wait to make them too! Can’t wait for my house to smell yummy 🙂