Blackberry season is upon us and so is Margarita season! Stir up some Blackberry Jalapeno Margaritas for a spicy and delicious summer drink! 🙂
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ¾ cup tequila
- ½ cup triple sec or grand marnier
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup blackberry Jalapeno Syrup (see below)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh blackberries and lime wedges for garnish
- Blackberry Jalapeno Syrup (recipe here)
- Blackberries, lime wedges and jalapeno slices for garnish
- Sugar for the rim
- Rim 4 glasses with a lime wedge and then dip them into a dish filled with sugar. Upright the glasses and fill them with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with the tequila, triple sec, lime juice and 1 cup of the Blackberry Jalapeno syrup, plus a handful of ice. Shake vigorously and strain the margaritas into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and lime wedges and serve.
Inspired by Heather Cristo’s Blackberry Jalapeno Margaritas.