Last week I posted a Blackberry Jalapeno Syrup. It’s a great recipe to make in advance, store in fridge and use when ready. Try this non-alcoholic bubbly beverage for a sweet and spicy, but refreshing drink! Too spicy for kids, but you could certainly make the syrup without the jalapeno for a non spicy version! 🙂
- 1/4 cup Blackberry Jalapeno Syrup
- Carbonated water (plain or lime flavored)
- Fresh blackberries and a lime wedge or wheel for garnish
- Pour syrup into tall glass filled with ice
- Fill rest of glass with bubbly water and garnish with fresh blackberries and lime
Inspired by Heather Cristo’s Blackberry Jalapeno Margaritas.