Tired of scrutinizing the ingredients of packets of taco seasoning in the grocery store? Here’s the good news! You may already have many of the spices in your cupboard. If not, head to the bulk food or spice section and pick up some spices for this super easy DIY taco seasoning. When you are ready to make your tacos, simply cook meat and add seasoning with a little water till you reach desired flavor!
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika (or 1 1/2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Put all of the ingredients in a small jar and shake to combine. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Yield: 1/4 cup+