These are delicious! I mean how could they not be? Cheese filled jalapeno peppers wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy perfection! These must be a total crowd pleaser – an awesome app for any season! Enjoy. 🙂
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeds removed (keep a few seeds if you like spicy – as the seeds hold the heat!). And a note of caution – don’t touch your eyes while chopping. The oil from the seeds is very hot!
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 strips of bacon, halved
- Mix cream and cheddar cheeses
- Fill jalapeno pepper half with cheese mixture and put on the other half
- Wrap in bacon
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy (use broiler for a few minutes at end for extra crispiness if needed!)
These are literally one of my favorite things to make. Especially for football season!
@ashleyanchored yes! totally! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Simple and they sound SO delicious. I’ve made similar recipes with much success!!
Hi @ohmypotluck, there are lots of variations, but these are a great basic and super yummy recipe! 🙂