This is a classic Smoked Salmon Dip with a hint of lemon juice and chopped dill – delicious as an appetizer, great dish to bring to a party, and it can be dressed up or down. Serve with cut vegetables, crackers, or toasted baguette!
- 8oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz smoked salmon, chopped and divided
- Dill springs (for garnish)
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables, crackers or toasted bread
- Combine first three ingredients in a food processor
- Add half of the salmon and process until smooth
- Fold in remaining half of salmon
- Garnish with dill sprigs
- Yields 12 servings
Super mom tip: This dip makes very well ahead of time. Simply cover and refrigerate a day in advance.