Have an abundance of sweet juicy peaches? This is a wonderful paleo peach crisp – the combination of peaches and a toasted almondy crust is… as my daughter Ava says… “de – de – de – de – delicious”! We added some wild blueberries – any berry would be a fabulous addition! Vanilla ice cream on the side or a drizzle of chilled coconut milk for paleo fans – is amazing too!
- 2 pounds peaches, sliced
- 1¼ cups blanched almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or palm shortening
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place peaches in an 8×8 or round pie baking dish
- In a food processor, combine almond flour and salt
- Pulse in butter, maple syrup, and vanilla
- Sprinkle topping over fruit
- Bake at 350º for 35-45 minutes
- Remove from oven, then cool and serve
Thanks Elana’s Pantry!