OK, this recipe was inspired because my cupboards were (almost) bare one day and I did not have many ingredients available. This turned out DELISH! The sweet raisins balance with the heat of the curry, creaminess of the coconut milk and tomatoes. Yum!
- 4 Chicken breasts or 6 thighs
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- Handful of raisins
- 1 can diced or crushed tomatoes
- Heat tomatoes, coconut milk and curry powder in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When warm and combined pour over chicken and raisins in glass baking dish
- Bake (covered in tinfoil) for ~45-60 minutes or until chicken registers done on your cooking thermometer
- Serve with shredded carrot or other salad and fresh cut cucumbers. Voila!