Good morning! These egg muffins are gluten-free and dairy free! They make a great protein snack as well.
- 6 eggs
- 1 package of bacon – or 6 strips each cut in half to make 12 short strips (optional)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 10 oz spinach, from frozen or freshly steamed
- 1 large Roma tomato, diced (or a handful of sundried tomatoes, diced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped (I used dried parsley as a substitute)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds, soaked for a few minutes in water
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Oven to 350*
- Beat eggs with some water and add remaining ingredients, mixing well to combine
- Prepare muffin tin with nonstick baking spray or line each muffin tin w/bacon strip
- Pour egg mixture evenly into cups
- Bake 30 minutes or until set
- Serve warm!