Living in the NW, we are SO lucky to have access to amazing fresh fish, so I decided to get over my fear. What I found out? It’s EASY!
Honestly, I change up the marinade depending on what’s in my fridge, but usually I do something sweet + something salty + a little kick. It’s Here’s what I did this last time…
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (I cheat and use this)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives (happened to have some left over from a previous dinner 🙂
- A little sea salt and Pepper
- 3-4 salmon filets
- Preheat oven to 450
Line a baking pan with tin foil (makes the clean up SO easy!) and lay salmon skin side down.
Mix all the ingredients in bowl and pour over the salmon
Bake for 12-14 minutes (depends on the size of your filets)
- Serve with a side salad and some crusty bread (<–not paleo), and you’re done!