Awesome paleo chocolate pudding that can also be used for Chocolate Fudgesicles (more on that later! :-))
Whipped avocado, coconut milk, dates, honey and cocoa – make a velvety chocolately yummy dessert.
- 8 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 medium avocados, pitted
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 to 7 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Place the dates into your blender and cover with the 1/2 cup warm water. Pack the dates down if needed so they are covered, for the most part, in the water. Let soak for about 30 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until very smooth and creamy. Add extra liquid (coconut milk or water) if needed.
- Chill and serve with fresh berries