I’ve been wanting to try more infused waters lately. In my mind, they are a lot of work, but really…they aren’t!
I carved up a watermelon for the 4th of July, and we had some pieces left over in the fridge that I didn’t think were going to get eaten. SO…I poured some of the left over juice and a few pieces of watermelon with some mint into a few water bottles.
I mean to let them sit for a day, but… “LIFE”
Two days later, I tried them, and YUM!!! Maya wasn’t as sure. She was more consumed with getting the watermelon out of the bottom haha 🙂 What you need…
- 2 cups of Watermelon (depending on how much water you want to infuse!)
- 1/4 Cup Watermelon juice (I made this after I had cut a watermelon a few days earlier and there was juice at the bottom of the dish. You could also muddle a few pieces if you are doing this all at once.)
- 5-6 sprigs of mind torn into pieces
What you do…
- Put water, watermelon, watermelon juice, and mint into (individual water glasses or a giant water container).
- Let it sit overnight….or two 🙂 Then…