Avocado + salsa + sour cream + chips = yum! Now you just need a pitcher of margaritas, a cabana by the beach and some Latin music.. OK, even if you don’t have those last three, you can still enjoy chips and guac any day! 🙂 Here, a very simple way to make guacamole three ways – done progressively for max efficiency and ease!
- Lemon juice
- Pico de Gallo or fresh salsa
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Salt as needed
- Tortilla chips
- You’ll make the three varieties of guacamole in a progressive fashion – starting simple and adding to it
- Start by mashing all avocadoes in a bowl
- Remove about a third of the mashed avocado, add some garlic and/or lemon juice and salt if you wish, and set aside – this is your first bowl
- With the 2/3rds remaining avocado, mix in some salsa (this is a great quick way to make guacamole) – set aside half of this mixture
- With the remaining avocado/salsa mixture, add in some yogurt
- Garnish with extra ingredients!
- Serve with tortilla chips
- There you go – guacamole – three ways!