I seriously could eat this salsa on everything! And…when mangos are in season, we do haha.
I cheated and used Costco’s already marinated cod. Didn’t feel guilty about it at all, because it’s so yummy! You could easily grill up any kind of fish with a little oil of choice, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste!Ingredients (for Salsa)
- 2 Mangos cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1 1/2 medium avocados
- 20 Cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup Walla Walla sweet onions diced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 5 leaves of fresh Basil diced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- As many filets as you need.
- Cut everything up and toss in a bowl!
- Or….if you are short on time, toss everything into a Cuisinart and pulse a few times.
- Bake fish according to directions and top with salsa. EASY PEASEY!!