Raw carrots and beets are grated and tossed in an olive oil & vinegar dressing. A crispy delicate salad, delicious and full of freshness! 🙂
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- salt/pepper to taste
- 3 red beets, peeled and grated (use the grater setting on your food processor!)
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- 1/4 c toasted chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing with beets, carrots, and apple.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more to let flavors meld.
- Fold in walnuts and parsley before serving